During the year, the company has also continued to develop projects for its customers, being one of the latest innovations, the slitter rewinder machine with 2 groups of inline printing, eSR2F 110 model.
To strengthen the company’s commitment to sustainability, Enprom decided to choose to create an innovative, optimized and customized machine that also minimizes the impact on the environment caused by a conventional cutting and printing machine; doing an eco-friendly solution.
The eSR2F 110 is one of the latest innovations in the Hybrid Converting field offered by Enprom; which combines inline processes to offer the best solution. This is obtained by integrating the two conventional independent processes of printing and cutting in a single line to be able to make the final product in a single step.
The result of this merger generates competitive advantages to the customer such as: waste reduction, minimum electricity consumption, fewer operators, optimization of the production area, and ease of production control; thus obtaining a customized machine, highly productive and innovative in the market, providing added value and differentiated.
The composition of the machine includes:
• A regenerative motorized unwinder, which reuses the energy created to feed the other motors.
• Perfect high sensitivity tension control by pneumatic dancer roller.
• Threading the material by chain.
• Two groups of flexographic printing Gearless, CNC.
• High performance drying unit with recirculation.
• Circular cutting system with printed line inspection.
• Assistant for reel discharges with gravitational equipment for extraction of the rewinder shaft.
• Regenerative high-performance control equipment. It includes 4.0 technologies.
• Intuitive software that is easy to use and controls productivity.
The eSR2F 110 of ENPROM, a new innovation of high profitability.
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive the latest news